Celebrity Crushes

Who are your current celebrity crushes? Can be physical or intellictual attraction.. I am curious who's vibing on who...

Talk amongst yourselves...

Replies

• Current top celebritiy crushes are: Marion Cotillard, Adam Chanler-Berat, Yara Sofia, Michael C. Hall.

And how many of those people are interested in women? One. Only one. It's okay, though. They're all mostly just "I find you pretty and interesting and we could be really good friends who maybe sometimes cuddle and hold hands"-type crushes rather than romantic crushes.
  • I would have to go with Chris Hemsworth. Girl Crush Emma Stone. I may be straight but she is still hot.
  • Gerard Butler and Patrizio Buanne ( totally different men lol )
  • I'm having a passing crush on Eddie Redmayne. He looks like an angel...sigh.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Eminem, Alan Rickman, Zackary Quinto.

Girl crushes (even though I'm straight) Britney Spears, Mariah Carey.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Mark Wahlberg, John Krasinski, Evan Peters and Eric Dane...:heart:

My girl crush: Sherri Moon Zombie
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    These threads are always a good time! I'm gonna have to be consistent and just stick with my Gerard. Super Yum :heart: :heart: :heart:

Gerard-Butler-gerard-butler-23583805-303-445.jpg

Had to edit so I could say my reasons why, the face the voice the body..the man has got it ALL!!!!
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    George Clooney...... I just can't help myself. Oddly more of an intellectual attraction even though I do find him sexy... I think we'd have a really good time going out for dinner, drinks, laughs....
  • Answering again, just to add pictures of my current obsession.

tumblr_maicvbY4E71qasid6o1_500.jpg

I CAN'T EVEN. Yara Sofia is one of the most ridiculously gorgeous women I have ever seen in my entire life.

And then out of drag? One of the most adorable boys I have ever seen in my entire life! And the accent! It's beautiful.

tumblr_m1q1bdRGW61qgb5p1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lmc4cbZ0Cj1qgb5p1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lliliu4j3F1qbzqexo1_500.jpg