Where did you meet your spouce/bf/gf/partner?

Options

Replies

• Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I met my spouse on Eharmony! Yep sure did!
  • elirhi
    elirhi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We met in university. We were friends first, started dating and got married the year after graduating. We just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary.
  • chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    met my bf at a wedding....! :).. 3 years and happily still pampered! :)
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    College 20 years ago. Married for 12 this coming November. We had grad school and college loans to get paid down before we got married.
  • dragonmom14
    Options
    High School, 35 years ago. Been married for 30 years...he's still by best friend!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    At the gym at work (university). We were both playing raquetball.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Swingers party. I took one and left one! :laugh:
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    On a blind date. It was a group date. 4 couples.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I met almost 7 years ago at a retreat. We both had people talk us into going: mine a teacher and him a friend who didn't even show up. I was a junior and he was a senior and if it wasn't for our mutual friend... we probalby wouldn't be together right now. I love him to death and our relationship has only gotten stronger and better since both lost someone lst month and we moved in together half a month ago.

*EDIT* We went to single gender high schools that were considered "brother/sister" schools, so it's not like we could have seen each other around campus.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    On POF about six months ago :P
  • SandiBren
    SandiBren Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Church. Got married 10 weeks later. Four kids, seven grandkids later, we'll celebrate our 48th anniversary in December.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    POF?
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    POF?

POF, plentyoffish.com AKA where the very sad lonely people go to find someone, or in most cases the dirty pervs in relationships looking for something on the side.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    POF?

POF, plentyoffish.com AKA where the very sad lonely people go to find someone, or in most cases the dirty pervs in relationships looking for something on the side.
    ah! yes, I've heard of it. Thanks
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Online Christian dating site about 7 months ago and now I will be his wife next year :)
  • cwmw
    cwmw Posts: 30
    Options
    Maplestory... we've been together for 4.5 yrs now
  • BARBY1956
    Options
    I met my current husband when I used a dating service created by a radio station 10 years ago, we have been married now for 5 years. On our first date we discovered that he was my daughter's landlord!!!
  • SheilaEvans
    Options
    At the skating rink. I was 13 and from the country and he was 14 and from the city. Different schools, but same small KY county. We became boyfriend/girlfriend. When I turned 18 we moved in together - our first apartment. My daddy wanted to kill him - wasn't good enough for his daughter - you know how that goes LOL. Married at age 24. Now 53 and we are still together - 40 years and counting. We have 1 daughter. Wouldn't change a thing.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Introduced by friends (they gave me just a name and ph number) when I shifted to this town 11 years ago. They thought we would get on OK. We have been together since - they broke up five years ago :)
  • RMLMoore
    RMLMoore Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Elementary school. We've been a "couple" since we were 10 so 31 years now and going strong. He's still the love of my life and is smart enough to tell me the same thing!