Where did you meet your spouce/bf/gf/partner?

Options

Replies

• waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I met my now ex husband in Baghdad Iraq..
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    online chat room
  • MrDangerSass
    Options
    Mail order.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I met my hubby at Dunkin Donuts, working together. I was 15 and he was 19. Didn't date until 4-5 years later though. Now we're married with two kids and have been together for well over 6 years.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    He found me on this site on a mutual friend's list... he saw me, I had no idea who he was!!! lol!!!
  • ashort1623
    ashort1623 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    In my front yard! I moved into a new house 2 1/2 years ago- I thought the neighbor's brother was pretty cute.. Apparently he thought the same-- His whole family had a hand in setting us up, took them 6 months, but they succeeded :)
  • rhonniema
    Options
    At a party.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    We both used to get to physics class early.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    He was my professor.
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have a Match.com marriage!! :heart:
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I was kinda dating his friend, I traded up.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    On a text based DikuMUD (and if you know what that is.. i'm impressed, lol!)

LMFAO

Me too actually.. Everyone who asks doesn't get it or looks at me funny, but that was 15 years ago.
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Everquest. South Karana gnoll spires. (+1 if you know the reference)

9 years ago.

Edit: Correction. We met 12 years ago. This year is our 9th anniversary LOL. Bad me!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Plenty of fish we have been together 3 and half years living together now :)
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I met my husband through his cousin. She was my best friend in my sophomore year in High School.
  • Dianemustang
    Options
    at VA Tech - he was a sr. i was a sophomore - both engaged to others - found his car in the apt. complex parking lot with a bumper sticker from a nearby (to home) community college on it. Left a note on the windshield that i needed a ride home for Thanksgiving - and wanted to go to the football game first - he called - we went to the game....talked all the way home 6.5 hours. - we were both not sure we were with the right people. - My fiance drove me back to school and my now husband drove me home at Christmas - we decided on the drive to call off our engagements - were engaged the following August - 1978 - I went back to school 1 more year while he did a year training program for his job....married August 1979...celebrated 33 years - 2 kids and 2 grandkids - and he still has the note I put on his car.:heart::love:
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    We've gone to school together for most of our lives. He was in 1st grade, I was in kindergarten when we met. We didn't actually start dating until high school. We've been together since I was 16, he was 17. I'll be 29 in December, he'll be 30 in January. We started dating April 1, 2000; we married July 6, 2007. We now have a 7yr old daughter & a 3yr old son.
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I kind of had a thing with his brother. Who had a GF (I had no idea). I got kicked out of home when I was 17 for 2 weeks while mum was sitting the bar exam and stayed at his house. Found out about his girlfriend, met the brother and 8 years later...still together lol
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    He responded to an ad I had placed in the classified section of the newspaper. Went out on a date 3 days later. He proposed 9 months after that and we were married within the year. We'll celebrate 16 yrs together next week :heart: .
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Mail order.

serious you did a mail order ? Why on earth