Starbucks Diet

Options
Ready2Rock206
Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
Okay for everyone who gives me a hard time about going to Starbucks: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/13/starbucks-weight-loss-diet_n_1880453.html

Woman lost 85 lbs eating only at Starbucks. I'd go insane w/the lack of variety but they DO have healthy choices - you don't have to just eat the 400 calorie chocolate whip cream frapamocha whatsa bombs.... They do have fruit trays, veggie trays, boiled eggs, nuts, etc....

Replies

• ullgetthere
    Options
    OMG! I saw that on yahoo! I couldn't believe it!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    If only I had the money!
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    If only I had the money!

slkehl - so true, it is expensive! They feature healthy salads and sandwiches, and if you order an Americano or Coffee. It won't be too bad for your diet. I go to Starbucks everyday.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I go to Starbucks often. I plan to get my hot chocolate tonight, but daaaaannnnngggg! I couldn't do that all day every day.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Yeah thats a boring diet. I love Starbucks but its so overpriced, I can not go there and not feel guilty for spending $5 for a drink. But hey if you can do it why not.
  • irishchick874
    Options
    I could not eat at one place for every meal every day. That's just crazy but good for her for losing the weight
  • Tiffany083
    Tiffany083 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I had a nurse at my doc's office tell me how the Starbucks Green Tea diet works. It's not that I don't believe her, but that didn't seem to be the healthy way to lose weight.
  • turbofuzz77
    turbofuzz77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love starbucks!! especially the fact that they list all their calories!! Tomato and Mozzarella Panini!!! Ummm gonna go get one now!! And a Trenta Iced Coffee!!!
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I don't get how people can eat at one place everyday. Even if it was something I liked, I'd get bored/tired of it
  • cakelady69
    Options
    I love starbucks, but my budget does not. I would get bored from the limited choices. But it does shed light on that we can make healthy choices there and still have a treat.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I love SB's and my fav is iced skinny mocha latta but I don't even want that everyday. I hope she can keep the weight off, what would she do if they went out of business (stranger things have happened).