Fellow Chalean Extremers

Options
Hey! I am in week 3 of Chalean Extreme and am curious if anyone else is and what you guys think? I must say...I'm a big fan!! I can't wait for the PUSH phase!!!

Replies

• mrsthomasstevens
    mrsthomasstevens Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started Chalean extreme this past Sunday, so I'm on day 4. I haven't seen much of a difference yet as its only been 4 days, but I'm excited to see what results I have in the 1st 30 days. What are your results so far?
  • mrsthomasstevens
    mrsthomasstevens Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started Chalean extreme this past Sunday, so I'm on day 4. I haven't seen much of a difference yet as its only been 4 days, but I'm excited to see what results I have in the 1st 30 days. What are your results so far?
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Jam...not up to getting the Extreme yet...thinking Turbo Fire will be next then I'll think about Extreme! LOVE HER THO!!!! Glad you are liking it!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
  • agentventi
    agentventi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I did this program about a year and a half ago and LOVED it. I have never had a program give me such great results! Push phase was great, saw a lot of changes in that phase. I am now doing Turbo Fire but miss the strength training so I am adding in the Lean circuits to Turbo Fire. Hoping it helps me drop some fat!
  • christyallgood
    christyallgood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of starting this one when I finish Insanity. (only 2 1/2 wks left!!) I am missing the strength training. Looks like Chalean Extreme might be good for that. Would love to hear thoughts about the program too!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    PUSH is my favorite month. It's single movements, not compound movements so I felt like I could really concentrate on the muscle that was being worked. Some of the compound movements were a bit challenging.

I really enjoy watching my progress as I logged the increased weights I could use!!

Hope you have good results!
  • jwallner04
    jwallner04 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the strength training dvd's of this program since May. I have LOVED it. I'm thinking of adding the cardio workous soon.