Looking for some MFP support

Options
I am trying t get back on track. Been here before, Just looking to hear about everyones success stories. I would like to lose 25lbs
looking to meet new friends here. I am 44, divorced single father with an 11 year ld boy. I live in CT and i am a Ultrasound tech

Replies

• SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I am pretty hardcore-if you can keep up feel free to add me
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Push yourself to work out and eat healthy once you do, it will motivate you to do more. Its a struggle, but you have to keep pushing. If you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I'm a 47 yr old single mother of a college freshman. I have lost 38 lbs. over the past year and a half, 20 since joining MFP earlier this year, but I've only started really logging here in the last month. I have a BodyMedia Fit Link armband and was logging there since February. Joined the gym again in March. I've lost weight before, but always managed to put it back on, so trying to make this a lifetime thing this time.

If you want to add me, I'm happy to provide encouragement.
  • SP2Bfit
    SP2Bfit Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm 43. Got focused on being healthy in September of last year...lost around 40 pounds watching my portions and exercising. Got off track for a month or so after hitting goal weight...a combination of binge eating and compulsive exercising....I realized I had gone off the deep end...regrouped and am now in a healthy mindset....eating healthy and exercising consistently but not too much. I am one pound away from the top of my goal weight range....this time I plan on staying there....staying smart about eating and exercising.

best of luck!