Been here for several months.. would like more support :)

Options
13»

Replies

• FemaleandFit
    FemaleandFit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Leisa,
    Looks like you are well on your way to achieve the results you want and are willing to work for success. I would love to support you. Please add me.
    Again, Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • TinaK_64
    Options
    21 pounds since June is fantastic!!! Slow and steady is the way to win this race. We are all here to help one another but if ever you just need someone to reach out to feel free to reach out right here. I am on here every day without fail and I know how hard this is. I too have tried every darn diet plan out there and have never found the support I needed until I found MFP. Don't ever feel you are alone on this journey because as long as you are loggin, you're never alone!!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That's 21 lbs you'll never have to cart around again.
    THAT is no big deal - put 21 lbs of groceries in a bag and carry it around awhile - then see how glad you are to put it down BECAUSE NOW YOU CAN!

(or pick up 20lb weight at the gym and see how difficult the cross trainer or treadmill are

Well done.

In English that is one and a half stone - and by no means a shabby result.
  • Smudjie
    Smudjie Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Options
    So happy you found what works for you doll!! Friend request send ^u^
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    oops can we edit posts --- meant to say that is a big deal, not that is no big deal ... sorry
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hi lisa,

although everything people suggest might not be your cup of tea, you can take what you need and leave the rest, but, I suggest letting people see your diary so they can help you with "what" you are eating and also, your exercise regime may need tweaking.

I was here several months before I realized I needed to eat more as well as start some weight, resistance exercises. Now things are really looking up for me:)

Glad you are here, denise:flowerforyou:
  • changie32
    changie32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow 21 lbs is good. id be happy with that. i am struggling to lose weight. this is my second week and only lost 1 lb.....PLEASE HELP ME LOL...