What will your reward be when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini
  • xzamm71
    Options
    i want to jump out of a plane
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Absolutely agree with this. After my weight goal is reached, I will focus on the muscle definition. Plus, wanting to finally get my complete back tattoo finally done is keeping me in check. ;)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    2013 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited Touring Bike.

I use that as motivation. I found myself last weekend at Golden Corral saying I want that Ultra more than that bowl of ice cream and passed on the extra cals. I
  • laurin2010
    Options
    self satisfaction that I did something I never thought possible--my reward is my beautiful body
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    NEW GOALS.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Life.
  • severins_obsession
    Options
    Methinks just going out to local shows, etc. without worrying about if everything is tucked/tightened/flattened/hanging out will be its own reward :)
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I will do anything except something that makes me fat again :laugh:
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    New clothes, new clothes, and some more new clothes!! LOL!
  • Kallie3000
    Kallie3000 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This might sound weird, but one main reason I'm losing weight is to be healthy before I start trying to make a family, so... I guess my reward is hopefully a healthy baby?

And new shoes. I would definitely buy myself some new clothes and shoes ;)
  • howdeelightful
    Options
    I will do anything except something that makes me fat again :laugh:

lol... Love this!
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have a new closet full of clothes waiting for me. ( They might as well be, I haven't had some of them on for 5 years). Everytime I find something old in the closet that fits it feels brand new again. The goal is to wear 'the dress' again. Gotta post up pics of it. I love it.
  • jaciofthedead
    Options
    being able to fit back into old clothes... but then again ill probably buy new ones
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    being fit and staying fit. lame reward, but it is how i roll.
  • dodihere
    Options
    Lingerie from Fredricks of Hollywood

Laser Hair Removal (can black people get that?)

I had a friend that tried it and it didn't work, it caused skin discoloration, but they say everyone is different.
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    I want a custom corset, overbust, in burgundy silk with black Venice lace, and a skirt to match it. That's about an $800 dollar ensemble and something you don't get if your body is still changing. So it's a lovely goal to have met and stayed stable at a size.

Plus I think my boyfriend might spontaneously combust to see me in that. (grin)
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I planned a new tattoo also (it is shown on my ticker). Got her 3 months ago and wanted her for many, many years.

I have since changed my goal...but I had no idea what my ideal weight would be when I started since I have always been big as an adult.
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    th_Untitled-1.jpg
    this was a temporary tatoo.. but when i get to my goals its going to become permanent.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Pinup girl photo shoot for my husband :)