How would you react to this scenario..

Options
Arexxx
Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
Girlfriend: We have really different taste in music..
Bioyfriend: Well whats your latest obsession?
Girlfriend: Oh, a solo artist called-
Boyfriend: I was kidding, I dont care. Shut up. Haha, I'm such a great boyfriend :P

Just curious. I told my mum and she just said "Ha, that's men for you" I don't know if she was being realistic or if she's a bit jaded..

Replies

• turbofuzz77
    turbofuzz77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    dam id chuck him...im a dude and i dont act like that...on behalf of the male gender i deeply apologize!! lol
  • dinoskycm
    Options
    I think that would piss me off to be quite honest. I mean, I would listen to him ramble on about his stupid video game even though I didn't care, but I'm also a little jaded as well. I'm kinda skeptical about dating just because I've studied society as a whole (not the individuals. I know individual people are all different, but I study groups of people and patterns that are prevalent within each group) so I may not be the best person to get a valid opinion from for the simple fact that I am jaded.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    He sounds like a little ****head. How old are you guys?
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    i'd kick his *kitten*! Unless he was super effing hott...then I'd have secks with him one last time then leave! =P
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I'd find someone better.
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Douche Waffle
  • dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    Options
    douche waffle

now it looked like i copied..

ahhh

douche canoe
  • Arexxx
    Options
    Douche Waffle

I like this phrase
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    haha...he does deserve an *kitten* kicking girl...what a douce.
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    My husband would do that, I find it funny because I know he's joking but other people may think "what a jerk" lol
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I knew the age range by your conversation alone.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    really depends on the guy. I mean if its said in a joking manner than take it as such, if the guy is just a douche than leave and find someone else.
  • Arexxx
    Options
    My husband would do that, I find it funny because I know he's joking but other people may think "what a jerk" lol

Also my opinion haha.
    Still kinda hurt though.
    I listen to all his *kitten* -.-
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Hell no. Guys don't get to talk to me like that and get to stay in my life.
  • PiggySweet
    PiggySweet Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    If my boyfriend EVER said anything like that, i would have a very serious talk with him. If he couldn't understand why i got upset, or said i over reacted, he'd be gone faster than apple cider in october. If he can't understand how much of a **** move that is, then there will be many other situations that he'll hurt you.
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Total jerk. Who needs that?
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    How would I react? I'd need more insight into the relationship before insulting the guy. For all we know, he can just be giving you crap because you constantly belittle him in front of his friends. :noway:
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    it's kind of funny to me...me and my husband interact like this, jokingly. if he wasn't joking, then it might be a problem.
  • meandtwocats
    Options
    i would turn around and walk away. I believe he said it all, 'I don't care'. I am so sorry it must have hurt.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    I'd slap him and walk away (: