Replies

• tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's in the database as "heavy lifting"
    *rimshot*
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    Options
    Nope but I do want to know what someone's HRM says. I don't have an HRM but I'm always curious. When you look it up online it says like 12 calories or something lame but I think those people must be doing wrong. LOL
  • Tacky
    It's hard to log when you're not getting any :),.... but seriously,.... no one needs to know this information,.. it's private and personal,... What are we going to log next,... each time we take a dump? (That's not said to be rude to the author of this post)

^^^^^All of this. Dear god.
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hhmm if i got any i would be damn excited to share with everybody on here....lol... i can care less either way.. from what i remember it is suposed to be a good calorie burner.. and why not log it... every bit helps .. but if u wanted u cld call it something else..... secret word or hals happy time or something...
  • myeca77
    Options
    All of you are cracking me up! Thanks for the laughs before bed.

P.S.- I don't think logging sex is "tacky" at all. If you are gettig some, GOOD FOR YOU!!! People need to lighten up...
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I log it as doing laundry
  • ShinyDragonfly
    ShinyDragonfly Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Haha I was seriously just thinking this!

But I don't count it.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness, the only way to really tell how many calories you've burned is to get a heart rate monitor. It also would depend on what positions you're doing. Without getting too graphic, if you're a girl doing missionary, you're not going to burn much of anything lol. However, if you're riding away you probably could burn alot. Depending on how you do it you potentially could be building some awesome thigh muscles as well. I have spent way too much time thinking about this lol. I'll have to test that out some day...unfortunately I don't see that day coming any time soon hahaha. :(
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I would if I were eatin' a sammich at the same time.

^ He logs *kitten*. Does that count?
    How do you think I leaned out so well the past 3 weeks?!

rage-comics-rage_zpsec909bfe.jpg
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    If you are going to log it, you must also log anything you swallow during sex. Fair is fair!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    Heck yeah I do! You have to make your own exercise and call it what ever you want. its 150 calories burnt on average per half hour session.
  • spikefoot
    Options
    unless I was making a point of sex for exercise I would not log it. This is the same that I don't log walking to the mailbox or shopping etc...Not saying they are in the same category but we are allowed to move without logging.
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Every time I log one of my long walks, it said I walked with my dog. I'm scared to log sex because it might say the same thing.

LMAO soo funny, and true, I often wonder why it has to add the dog.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I have, lol. I don't as a general rule but if it's extra active why not? I don't name it as sex though, I just log it under an aerobic exercise.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    If you are going to log it, you must also log anything you swallow during sex. Fair is fair!

too funny!
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    nope, but it's great cardio, along with reducing cortisol levels....more sex the better...honestly

I never knew that!!!! That is great to know!!!!

glad someone picked up on it =)
  • FutureMrsWarby
    FutureMrsWarby Posts: 96 Member
    Options

LMAO
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah I do! You have to make your own exercise and call it what ever you want. its 150 calories burnt on average per half hour session.

Only half hour? Where's that Do Not Like button anyway?
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I log it as 'Running A Marathon' for 10 hours...