That doesn't need to be smaller!!

Options
MericoX
MericoX Posts: 199 Member
Noticed today my feet looking thinner. Because really... when one wants to lose weight/healthier living, the main thing they want thin is their feet lol. Also after measuring today, I figure by the time I've hit my goal weight I'm going to be flat-chested (kidding!!)

Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    I wish i had that problem! well, i wish i was losing weight in my chest area lol.
  • irishchick874
    Options
    I dont see it as a prob. I mean really who wants fat feet. as far as the boobs every time i gain weight they get big but then when i lose it they stay big. so i never have to worry about being flat:laugh:
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    My shoebox feet haven't shrunk in the least bit. I wish they had. I could buy some really cute shoes. But, NO!!!

My girls have left me. I have gone from almost a D cup to bearly a B cup. It is so depressing. But on a lighter note, they sure do look good. LOL!!!

Perhaps my feet will shrink in the near future, but, really, I don't see it happening. My grandmother had very large feet. When she passed away, she was 5 feet tall, 110 pounds, and her feet were size 11D. Unfortunately, Mine arent far behind. I'm in a 10D. :(

Good luck y'all!!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    It really yanked my chain when none of my dress shoes fit. I mean I knew I'd need new clothes along the way but the shoes surprised me,and made me angry because of the expense. Good job on your loss.