30 day shred!

Options
Just ordered my copy of 30 day shred! How many of you have done it? Any advice? Or hints as to what I should expect?

Replies

• LeeMarie1985
    LeeMarie1985 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged and keep at it. When I started the 30 Day Shred, Level 1 hurt so much! I could barely keep up and cursed at Jillian Michaels as I was sweating my butt off. The 30 Day Shred is three 20 minute workouts separated by levels. Each level gets harder as you progress. It's set up so that you move onto to each level after 10 days but you should move at your own pace and what works best for you. I was on Level 2 for about a month before even daring to move on to Level 3.

I've been doing the 30 Day Shred now for about 5 months now. I'm no longer doing it everyday. I've incorporated other exercises into my routine. It's a great toning DVD and did wonders for me. It's contributed significantly towards my weight loss goal. Also, if it seems like you're gaining "weight" by doing this DVD, it's muscle not fat you're gaining so it's great. It took me a while to get used to that. Between jogging, 30 Day Shred and eating right I've lost 43lbs in 7 months.

Best of luck!
  • tiffanybillig
    tiffanybillig Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I expect to hurt...which is good! Cant wait to get in shape!