Wii Fit/Wii Fit Plus???

Options
I just got a Wii for Christmas and would like to get Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus.
First of all: Are either one of these worth it both fun wise and weight loss wise?
Secondly: Is the Wii Fit Plus better/more effective/more fun than the normal Wii Fit?

Thanks
:D

Replies

• huntee75
    Options
    i got the wiifit plus for Christmas and i haven't been on it but about three/four times. it should help you with your weightloss because with those games you play, you get a hellava workout. i love the yoga part. the big plus is that it's super fun:smile::happy:
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options
    I have Wii Fit Plus as well and I think it is awesome! The games on it are super fun and can be pretty challenging. It ups you to advanced and so on when you get better at it. Ha ha it becomes addicting for sure!
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I have both, and prefer the Wii Fit Plus if you're using it for just working out, if you're doing it to play the games, both are quite fun.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I have both and I find them really great! In plus they have a biking game and I did it on medium which is just walking on the spot for thirty minutes and I burnt 150 cals. it takes more steps to go up a hill and less to go down it. Its really fun!
  • tom5avenue
    Options
    Wii fit plus is better than Wii fit because it is the same thing but with more activities/games/options. I love it, it's great to see the evolution of your weight. The games are fun. You exercise while having fun.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I only have the Wii Fit Plus (not the Wii Fit) and I love, love, love it!! It's a lot of fun, and I like seeing the progress I'm making. I highly recommend it.
  • eightpaws
    eightpaws Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have the Wii Fit and it was fun for a while but that's just it, fun. I couldn't take it seriously as a real exercise program. Also, it got to be a hassle to hook it up to the tv and wait for the cd to load and set everything up. Plus, my kids kept wanting to "go next" and commenting on my progress. It's easier (for me) to jump in the car and drive over to the gym.