Does anyone know what these are called?

Options
13»

Replies

• newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    No they're new. Was to win them in a competition. This is making me look sadder by the minute, i'm don't normally spend my days looking for 100 calories snack things honest.

They were just snack packs and claimed they were healthy and 100 or 200 calories. The packaging really appealed to me i'm sad to say though they had a really long winded name so all i can recall is 'little'.

I like to try these things. My favourites so far are the naked ones, so yummy those are.

Sorry to be a pain.

Is it just me or are we all still in the dark about WHAT KIND of snack it is - fruit based- cookie type thing- nuts and berries- what in the heck are in the cute bags ??????????
  • janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    No they're new. Was to win them in a competition. This is making me look sadder by the minute, i'm don't normally spend my days looking for 100 calories snack things honest.

They were just snack packs and claimed they were healthy and 100 or 200 calories. The packaging really appealed to me i'm sad to say though they had a really long winded name so all i can recall is 'little'.

I like to try these things. My favourites so far are the naked ones, so yummy those are.

Sorry to be a pain.

Is it just me or are we all still in the dark about WHAT KIND of snack it is - fruit based- cookie type thing- nuts and berries- what in the heck are in the cute bags ??????????

I posted the link yesterday but it's way up the top now.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/tasty-little-numbers-Grocery/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n:340834031,k:Tasty Little Numbers

The brand is Tasty Little Numbers and they sell a range of meal pots, crisps and chocolate bars that all contain either 100 or 200 calories.

At least I'm pretty damn sure that's what she was thinking of, lol!
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    If it comes in a packet, it's probably not healthy. Try a piece of fruit instead.:smile:

That's a pretty broad generic statement

That was my thought because I purchase snack packs that have apples and grapes, celery, carrots and a broccoli/cauliflower mix for work and school lunches. :)

This, as well as cheese are refrigerated items. Dried fruit and nuts are usually covered with nasty preservatives and contain high amount of sugar or fat so not that great anyway.
    Very rarely is anything good comes ready to eat in a small, snack size bag.
  • staceyd90
    Options
    I reckon this is what she was thinking of, i live in the UK too and have seen these in Tescos :)