Gleek...

Options
2»

Replies

• Singers could be better....guess that's why they are on the show and didn't make it in the music industry.:cry:

A lot of them have previous Broadway experience.
    And in my opinion, Broadway performers are a lot more talented than run-of-the-mill music industry recording artists......
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Proud to be a Gleek
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    This is Gleek, no?

gleek-monkey-superfriends.jpg
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    My odd fiance loves Glee... I just don't get it...

My bf *He will kill me for writing this* Likes the story line but fast forwards the singing... HAHA

Fastforward the singing?!?! That's the best part of the show.

*SPOILER*

New York State of Mind-that was epic. This new girl is fantastic!
  • KrayKira
    Options
    Singers could be better....guess that's why they are on the show and didn't make it in the music industry.:cry:

And in my opinion, Broadway performers are a lot more talented than run-of-the-mill music industry recording artists......

Couldn't agree more!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be about that thing you do where you spit by pushing your tongue against the roof of your mouth......I can't be the only one.
  • KrayKira
    Options

My bf *He will kill me for writing this* Likes the story line but fast forwards the singing... HAHA

*SPOILER*

Wait....... What episode are you talking about!!

And Yeah I watch the singing :D
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options

*SPOILER*

I watch Glee on Hulu...so I've only seen the first episode of the newest season.
  • KrayKira
    Options

*SPOILER*

I watch Glee on Hulu...so I've only seen the first episode of the newest season.

I WAS WORRIED I WAS MISSING SOMETHING THEN!!
    But that is the episode I have watched too lol
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Singers could be better....guess that's why they are on the show and didn't make it in the music industry.:cry:

Couldn't agree more!

:laugh: :laugh: please stop:laugh: :laugh:
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I'm still all over Klaine but fear they're probably gonna break up this season. I'm having a hard time getting into the new characters because, well, they're new and this time it's not just the odd new kid but a whole new situation with the older kids all over the place and all. But the new girl has a really good singing voice and I already loved "Unique" last season.

But I'm gonna be a party pooper here and say I'm not too excited about yet another Britney-themed episode. Not a huge fan of her and her music so I may FF through the singing, too. :embarassed:
  • Singers could be better....guess that's why they are on the show and didn't make it in the music industry.:cry:

Couldn't agree more!

oh, boy, I do certainly hope you're laughing because you still think that the singers on the show aren't all that great, because that's whatever, but if it's about anything else...
    tumblr_m7qwfiHOLt1rosb88o3_250.gif
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Couldn't agree more!

oh, boy, I do certainly hope you're laughing because you still think that the singers on the show aren't all that great, because that's whatever, but if it's about anything else...
    tumblr_m7qwfiHOLt1rosb88o3_250.gif

anything else??
  • KrayKira
    Options
    I'm still all over Klaine but fear they're probably gonna break up this season. I'm having a hard time getting into the new characters because, well, they're new and this time it's not just the odd new kid but a whole new situation with the older kids all over the place and all. But the new girl has a really good singing voice and I already loved "Unique" last season.

But I'm gonna be a party pooper here and say I'm not too excited about yet another Britney-themed episode. Not a huge fan of her and her music so I may FF through the singing, too. :embarassed:

Yeah, I could live without another britney episode......