Hello!!

Options
llowry
llowry Posts: 144 Member
I joined this site sometime last year but, never had the courage to step up and say anything. I need the support, knowledge and anything else that will help me on my LONG journey and to help me get off of the stinking roller coaster ride actually I'm not sure that I can even call it a roller coaster ride because I have always been overweight it just keeps gettting worse. I have lost 10,20 or 30 pounds only to gain 40 or 50 back. Also, I said that this was not going to be my New Year's resolution and look at me starting the new year on another diet. Ok, my new New Year's resolution is next year I'm not going to start the new year on another diet. Good luck everyone!!

Replies

• sseavy82
    Options
    Hi! Me, too!!!! Not a resolution, just the usual trying to get started again! I'm trying to figure out this website, too. I'm addicted to FB lately (my kids think so) so online food calculators give me something else to do on my computer! Good luck to you!!
  • vernard
    Options
    Hey...I know exactly what your talking about. What you have to do is finally say I am not going to let the roller coaster take hold of me and stay the straight and narrow. I constantly complained about gaining then losing and then gaining and losing and one day I got on the scale and said this ends. Its either I'm going to make this lifestyle change or complain. I tell you the first month of eating "clean" was rough but once I endured the storm its now second nature...just remember when you want to go back to your old way....short term pleasures equal long term consequences.....I have been eating smaller portions every two hours and I stay away from sugars, or white type of food "bread, noodles, potatoes etc" and focus eating fresh fruit, veggies, fiber and protein" and I bust my butt in the gym and if you do the same and stay the course you will do it but you have to make that choice. I know you can do it. If you ever need help just let me know.
  • llowry
    llowry Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support! :smile: