Finding ME

Options
ltlhmom
ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
I want the old ME back! I haven't seen her in 10 years! WOW that is just crazy!

I have struggled with losing weight since I have had my two wonderful children. After having my daughter in 2000 I almost got down to size 14-16 but since having my son in 2005 I have struggled. I have tried low carb. diet and Weight Watches. I got down to @ 200 but gained the weight back both times. I really liked Weight Watcher a lot because of all the support. I wasn't good at doing my food logging either. I need support! I know I can't do this alone! I need to loss @100 lbs.

I really like MFP a lot! I have the iphone ap as well so it makes it that much easies to stay on top of my logging. I have been trying to input before it goes in my mouth. That way I get the visual on the calorie count before it is to late and I can ask myself is it really worth it?

I'm committed and have the will power to do this! I can't wait to say HI to the new ME!

Replies

• slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    You thought WW had good support with once a week meetings - this is a ton better, since you can access your support group daily, multiple times if needed! And logging food & exercise is so easy! Welcome to MFP!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with the comment about weight watchers.........this I found out to be much better with 24 hours a day support..............you want to eat a cookie...................come to this site first lol Happy New Year