Lazy days

Options
Just not feeling it today!! Not sure if it's the weather or me. I live in Kentucky and it is a BEAUTIFUL cool fall day. I felt the same way yesterday also. I am losing weight, with the help of My Good Lord, could not do it without him. Not sure if I am eating to low calories and to much exercise. Not feeling sick, just really lazy these last two days. I am so open to suggestions to help me get out of this slump that I am in. Thank you and have a Blessed day.

Replies

• janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you consuming and how much are you burning through exercise?

If you open your diary then people with far more knowledge about nutrition than I have may be able to spot something.

Have you tried just having a quite stroll outside? Even when I really CBA to go out once I'm actually walking all I want to do is keep going (not in a straight line, lol!) for as long as possible and it always makes me feel much better.

If on the other hand you really don't want to exercise then don't, maybe it's your body telling you to slow down a bit?

I hope you feel more yourself again soon. :flowerforyou:
  • queenofgracey
    Options
    My food and exercise are now "public." I normaly walk 2 miles every morning, BUT the last two days I have not been up to it. Maybe I do need to rest. I do log all my food, but do not log all my exercise because I can not find the type of exercises I do. I lift 5lbs weights for my arms, back & chest and also do alot of stomach exercise, and I sure can tell it!!! LOL Thank you for your input, and think I will take a couple of days off on exercising and walking and see what happens.
  • janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I've just had a quick look at your diary and I will not even begin to think I can give you nutritional advice as I'm the last person you'd want to, lol!

What I did notice though was you are very often under your calorie goal, this plus the fact you don't log all your exercise could be leaving you with too much of a deficit and sapping your strength and energy.

Like you say, rest if that's what you feel like doing, it's not the end of the world and no-one's going to get shot, lol! :laugh:

Hopefully someone else will be able to offer more help than I can. :bigsmile: