seeking friends and support

Options
So I have been on this site for a while now, sometimes I drop out and lose focus and don't want to log on, but here I am, again, giving it another shot. That's what counts, right?

I'm looking for any and all friends, but in particular, I'd like to find people in my age range (I'm 23) and if I'm lucky, people in my area (Dallas, TX).

A little about me:

I have struggled with an eating disorder in the past, and I've been in recovery (up and down) for about two years now. I find that maintaining a healthy diet/exercise regimen and keeping track of it is very helpful to me.

I am an aspiring model, and I have some very exciting opportunities ahead of me as soon as I finish training, so you can imagine the kind of body I need to compete. Don't think fashion model, think bikini model.

I just started MMA and so far, it's been crazy, but fulfilling. If anyone does anything similar, I'd be very interested in being friends!

I currently eat meat, but I've been contemplating slowly adopting a vegan diet for health reasons only.

I am interested in many different kinds of exercise. I enjoy ballroom dancing, hiking, swimming, yoga, and I would really like to try zumba, bellydancing, and pilates. If I can find some friends in my area, perhaps we could all meet up for a class?

So there's my piece! I would love to be friends! Anyone and everyone please feel free to add me, but in particular, I'd like to find some people my age and in my area for a stronger support system.

Take care guys!