Any Hystersisters on here?

Options
I love that website it has offered a ton of help. I am scheduled for November, just wish it was sooner. I am 47 so not through menopause but will be keeping my ovaries. Finished having babies(waiting for grands) so no worries there. Just never had surgery so kinda nervous. Tell me your experiences. Or share some recovery tips.

Replies

• Brengild
    Options
    Nobody?
  • veegreen
    Options
    Hi Brengild,

I had one last year at 32. Best thing I ever did (now, not at the time). If you want to talk, add me and I'm all to happy to share my experiences. Xx
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Sorry to make a post that will be of absolutely no help - I read your title as Hyster sisters (which I guess is kind of the same...) Hyster is make of forklift so I thought it was a post about girls who (like me) enjoy driving forklifts.

Which quite clearly, it is not. And now that I think about it, it would have been a very strange title for a post but you do some weird things on this website....

Anyway, despite not offering you any useful advice at all, I will wish you very good luck with your surgery!
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi had mine in June 2012. I will message you.