Out of body experience

Options
I just completed a swim and the whole time it didn't feel like my body in the water. I knew it was my brain calling the shots but I did not have the ache in the shoulders, the gasping for air and general discomfort that I normally have. Today I had limitless energy and picked up my overall pace to a point where I was faster by 5-10 seconds on each length of the pool(a lot for me). I do swim a lot, much more than my profile might suggest.... but today was my best swim ever!!

I'm not here to gloat, but I have had an incredible experience as an MFP member, losing 28 lbs in 36 days. I have never had this much energy and such a positive outlook regarding getting fit. I owe my success to how easy MFP is to record my days food intake, the support network, helpful resources from other MFP members, tools and resources provided by MFP itself.

I have a small but powerful support group so I am looking to increase my network of friends and resources a little bit, I must admit I keep a lot to myself.....but if you are of the same frame of mind as me, and share similar interests and experiences, please send an invite. Thank you to MFP and all the folks who pour their thoughts out daily, you've helped me come a long, long way in a short time.

Replies