Not a success story,YET! Work in progress ( pics)

Options
Let's try this again, had some problems uploading the photo!

First off all thank you for this amazing place and for the great people I found here.
Second...this is not a huge progress, but I really notice a little difference and I wanted to share my tiny success with you all. I was the laziest person ever, couldn't imagine that I can exercise on a regular basis, but I DID IT! It's only been about a month and a half since I started my journey, long way ahead, but I am motivated!
The indoor picture I took it today, and the picture outside it has been taken 2 months ago!

Hope this time works!

d56f2ae6.jpg

Replies

• pinkladywalking
    Options
    I know what you mean! My progress is so slow. I work late nights so my choses are sleep or excerise when the kids are in school. Love my job hate the hours it occurs :)
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Good job! It's more important for YOU to see the changes! You're usually the last one to see it. Stick with it and you'll reach your goals!!
  • meginki
    Options
    I can see your progress already! Keep up the great work!

(Your T-shirt is unbelievably cute!)
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work! it is showing already
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!