New friends needed please :)

Options
Hello everyone :)

I have been on MFP for a while and I need more friends to give me support and for me to give support. I have more then 100 lbs to go.

Can you please add me?

Thank you :).

x

Replies

• trollydollymolly
    trollydollymolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Ive been on here since Januay this year and am making progress,

The reason for my success so far is the amazing support you get from people -it really does make a difference.

If you don't mind a nutty palm from the UK, add me

Sue
  • chowe003
    chowe003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I am trying this out again. I will also need support.
  • ashlog11
    ashlog11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have been doing this for a while and can always use the encouragement and give some as well!
  • samantha_29hot
    Options
    I would love to be your new friend!! I've been using my fitness pal for sometime now and having some friends would really help! Thanks!
  • thenewkayla08
    thenewkayla08 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Starting again and here to finish! I have over 100lbs to go as well!
    Need all the encouragement I can get :)
  • daresmach1
    daresmach1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    Thank you for the support everyone. You are all awesome! :D

x
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    friend request sent :smile:
  • Kslutsky83
    Kslutsky83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm Kristin... I just started today, feel free to add me...
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    Hello! I could definitely use all of the friends and support that I could get! I currently have 72 pounds left to lose! If I can lose more, even better! Feel free to add me ((=
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • mrook2009
    mrook2009 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in the same situation. I have been using MFP for 15 days now, and I need some more friends that are here to motivate me.... I sent you a friend request. I have 111 lbs left to lose! :)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you. I don't have 100lbs to lose, but I am going very slowly so I'll probably be around for a while :happy:
  • Rebel_19
    Rebel_19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. You're right, the more support we get the better...
  • LindiFunkhouser
    Options
    I started again yesterday and really need some support also. Especially on the days all I want is chocolate and bread!!!!! Please add me
  • Roderunr
    Roderunr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm just gonna throw my name out there too :happy: I'm looking to lose 60lbs the RIGHT way for me (what ever that may be this time)!! One step at a time!

Add me :glasses:
  • MissJaymeSue
    Options
    Feel free to add me! (This goes for anyone). I could definitely use some extra support on this.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Friend request sent. :)
  • kimberly0416
    kimberly0416 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I was doing great, reading the forums and than kind of fizzled and now all my new cute clothes I can't fit into any longer. Went all the way to a size 4 or 6 depending... I am pretty sure I am an 8 or 10 but so refusing to buy new clothes again.
    Add me :)
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add! Everyone feel free to add me as well. I am not super "chatty" here, but log-in every day and check things out, and record my food and exercise, of course.