Finally the person that I want to be... 60 lbs later (PICS)

Options

Replies

• briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats.
  • BamaGirl777
    Options
    Awesome Job!:smile:
  • sabjoy
    sabjoy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! You were pretty to start, you are even more fabulous! Go Girl!!!
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!! You look fantastic. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • jenlisaj
    jenlisaj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Brought tears to my eyes! What a great feeling that must be! Congratulations, you look great!:happy:
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look great....Hard work pays off!
  • rahmanae11
    Options
    Wow!!! you look GOOD! #Congrats:smile:
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
    well done!

Whats your height btw?

Also I thought your little girls were twins!!!!! so so cute! which one is older?

Thanks! I am 5'2"... and, everyone asks if my girls are twins! They are 12 mos, ans 2 weeks apart! The older one is in the pink dress!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • MooshmanX
    MooshmanX Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Nice knockers.
  • ceecee7636
    ceecee7636 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing
  • SassyAshleigh
    SassyAshleigh Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Way to go!
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on your success!! :D
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    Absolutely Incredible!! Go you!!!!
    120111 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to go...look great,
  • Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have been overweight for most of my life with a few skinny years sprinkled in during high school and college. I gained a lot of weight during my first pregnancy and struggled to lose over the next 4 years and through two more pregnancies. I was at my heaviest weight of 205 lbs after my oldest daughter was born in 2007 . After my second was born in 2008, I was at a "trim" 190. I lost a little before having my son in 2011, but still weighed in the 180s. When I joined MFP last December, I had already lost a few lbs by eating healthier, but in December, I it really hit me. I wanted to be healthy and happy for me, my children and my husband. I was tired of being afraid to go out in public without spanx and wanted to change myself. Since starting my weight loss journey, I have lost 60 lbs (including pre- MFP), and I am actually below my goal weight and I feel like a million bucks. I never imagined that I could weigh 134 lbs, let alone have jeans that I wore in high school falling down! I have never felt better. I lost by eating healthy foods, dabbling in organic and whole foods with lots of fruit and veggies. I work out 3-5 days per week doing running, yoga, zumba, strength training and a round of insanity. I eat 50- 75% of my exercise calories with healthy calories. I don't just focus on quantity, I focus on quality. I still splurge sometimes, but I don't go crazy. My biggest accomplishment has been running. I started with the couch to 5K, and now, I run a few miles a few times a week. If I can do this, anyone can!:smile:

BEFORE........

boooooo.jpg

Summer 2010
    boo.jpg

Fall 2011
    IMG_3683.jpg

NOW....

My daughters' first day of school two weeks ago
    IMG_5469.jpg

My birthday trip to Jamaica the last week of August
    IMG_5343.jpg

Also in Jamaica (My first time in a bikini in over 6 years)
    IMG_5261.jpg

OMG! You went to Secrets!! We were at Secrets St James (Preferred club as well) from Sept 3-10th for our honeymoon! Wasn't it amazing?

By the way - you look fabulous! Congrats on all of your hard work and dedication!
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    Waow!!!! Excelent, you look very nice and fit. keep going and thanks for the inspiration. :smile:
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    incredible transformation- you look beautiful.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Freaking amazing. I'm smiling as big as you are in your pics as you sound like you are telling my story - from the 1st pregnancy weight gain right down to the C25K. You're giving me SO much motivation with this. I just hope to be able to salvage as much of my boobs as you did! Rock ON with yer bad self!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!