New Year New Me???/

Options
I started to attempt to lose weight last year, but was very ill since June 2009 and required MAJOR surgery (removal of part of my colon) so I have been out of the gym for over 4 months and forget about any type of diet. I did however lose A LOT of weight because I was so sick. Well I went from 202.8 lbs to 176, so now the final 30 is for this year. tThey had to cut me from hip to hip, 75 staples and wound care problems. My belly is still swollen, after 3 months, but MD says expect this for another 3 months! I started back at the gym today with help of a trainer, 30 minutes on treadmill and 20 minutes on stationary bike. Weights still have to weight another month. I stil It felt really good to be back in the gym. It was REALLY tough, but good. For the next couple of weeks I will be using the food journal as just that, see what I am eating and how often. Then I will start planning meals with the journal. Well here is "back to health and fitness" for 2010!!!!

Replies

• willbfit4life
    willbfit4life Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yikes! Do you have to follow a special diet? Good for you for being so determined to get back to the gym. Build up slow, you will get there!
    I hope 2010 brings you better health and well being!
    Keep going, you can do it!