19 pounds and counting with Pics

Options
I never thought of myself as over weight until earlier this year. I am not 100% what finally clicked for me, but I'm so glad it did. I started my journey at 5'6" and 198lbs. This first pic is at Cowboys Stadium with my boyfriend. Notice I am pulling at my shirt to hide the little, ok big, fat roll... Oct 2010

[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa106/julieo81/Weight loss/tx stadium_zpsefa0bb74.jpg[/img]

The next one is early sping 2012; I was having a body wrap done and wanted to see if there were any changes. My daughter took the pic, but to me it still shows what just a few pounds will do for a person...

Weight 198 lbs
Waist 37"
Hips 48"
Thighs 29"

[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa106/julieo81/Weight loss/Start weight_zps9ac54c1e.jpg[/img]

This was just earlier today
Weight 179 lbs
Waist 33.5"
Hips 22.75"
Thighs 26"

[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa106/julieo81/Weight loss/Sept weight_zps392c3014.jpg[/img]

And Best of all. Fitting into my favorite jeans that I have not worn since Feb 2009...

[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa106/julieo81/Weight loss/Sept JEANS_zpse863b517.jpg[/img]

I hope that next month I will be able to do this again with great results. A little over one month in and there is no way I am turning back now.

PS if the pics don't show up I will get back in and try again, this is the first time I have tried to add pics... Fingers are crossed

Replies

• TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing! Congratulations and continued success!
  • julieo81
    julieo81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help :)
  • Leahsz
    Options
    Great job! You have a fabulous figure - perfect hourglass!
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have a really nice shaped body!.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    OMG your boobs are amazing :P I wish I had a figure like that, you look great :)
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting this... I've lost 18 and i can't SEE the difference, but I fit into pants I couldn't wear before and even my leather jacket that had gotten too tight. People are just beginning to notice, so it's nice to see what that amount lost looks like on someone else. You look great and you really have a nice shape.
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you look great!!
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a huge difference! Well done!
  • bandenna
    bandenna Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • julieo81
    Options
    Thanks, People were saying that I look good and they could tell I was dropping a few pounds, but honestly it was someone else's post earlier about taking before, during, and after pics that prompted me to take pics today. I could not believe what I was seeing on the screen so I had to post..

And thanks, I knew there was a hour glass under there somewhere but for the last feww years it has been more of a grand father clock.
  • MomBirner
    MomBirner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful and have an awesome body! go you!
  • maedoll18
    Options
    That's awesome! You did a great job :)
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Your going to have a model's body when your finish BC you have a very nice hour glass body now. Wow would love to have your curves.
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, thank you for sharing your pics, WOW!
  • julieo81
    Options
    thanks for posting this... I've lost 18 and i can't SEE the difference, but I fit into pants I couldn't wear before and even my leather jacket that had gotten too tight. People are just beginning to notice, so it's nice to see what that amount lost looks like on someone else. You look great and you really have a nice shape.

have you taken pics? It really has given me a little extra something seeing the pics. I wasn't sure about adding the bathing suit pics, but hey that is the old me, and the me under construction... So no biggie :tongue:
  • m0pp3t
    m0pp3t Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment. You give me hope that my boobs won't completely disappear when I lose weight too :D
  • PandaPants0612
    PandaPants0612 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Not trying to be a creeper, but you have the perfect shape! Its amazing how much 19lbs can change a person. Your "after" is pretty much my goal, although I'm an inch shorter and more of an apple shape, so I wont look as amazing but I'll take it, lol.

Fantastic work!
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! You look awesome!!:)
  • julieo81
    Options
    Feel free to add me and we can help keep each other on track. A month ago I would want anyone looking at pics of me, but I think I may become a pic *kitten*, and post pics everywhere..... :)
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You truly look AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!