Any Football Friends out there?

Options
Hey i have been on here for a little bit, i log everyday and am currently in the middle of Insanity! I wanted to expand my network of fitness friends and wanted to find people who love to watch football, If you want motivation and have someone to talk to about how there team did this week add me!!

Anyone feel free to add me!

Replies

• Rose2Power
    Options
    GO Oregon Ducks & Carolina Panthers! Love talkin about football man!
  • CraftySissy
    Options
    I love watching the NFL....Go Colts! We are lovin' Andrew Luck here in Indiana!
  • Sheab_L
    Options
    Go Vikes! And you have to be insane to be a Viking's fan, but I'm a die hard!!
  • dangitsjill
    dangitsjill Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Go Bears!!! woowoo!
  • valleydad
    valleydad Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I root for USC, the Univ. of Arizona and watch a ton of NFL games. I think I saw about 8 games between college and the pros last weekend. Love the fall -- and football season.
  • Banzaix
    Options
    Glad to see the football love!!!, I have been a charger fan my whole life, through the bads and the goods haha
  • Sassafrass1981
    Sassafrass1981 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Huge Pats fan here & Michigan fan :)
  • 78Octane
    Options
    Redskins fan here!
  • Theresal77
    Theresal77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Since I went to Colorado I have to go with CU even though they are dead last in the Pack 12. But once you hit the bottom you can only move up.

As far as NFL my house is a little divided, Raiders and New England. Myself, I enjoy going to live Raiders games in Oakland at least once a year. Good time to spend with family and friends.
  • foremaar012
    Options
    UC Bearcats and Bengals
  • kenjancef
    kenjancef Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Patriots all the way!!!! And Florida State as well.. :)
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Denver Broncos

den_zpscc6e17a3.jpg
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Green Bay, and I'm doing Insanity, trying to bunch it up. I only have 3 weeks to do as much as I can.
  • alxinhim2
    alxinhim2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Dallas Cowboys, LSU Tigers (my dad went there) and TN Vols. :D

Would love more friends :)
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    you had me at football. lol. i was born in Seattle WA and moved to Portland OR but a big time Seahawks and Washington Huskies fan. love the football season cant believe its already week 3 coming up...anyone can add me if they want...GO HAWKS and DAWGS!!!
  • msmary1213
    msmary1213 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Redskins and Ravens fan!! Met one of the scouts for the Carolina Panthers this evening. I was trying to get some tickets to a game. I love meeting the scouts when they come to Charlottesville.
  • Ninjajenna
    Ninjajenna Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Broncos cuz I'm a native, and then Packers all the way!
  • GameAKApain
    Options
    BLACK HOLE "SILVER N BLACK" FO LIFE!
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Dallas Cowboys, UT Longhorns!!! Go Texas :love:
  • BamaXpress78
    Options
    Roll Tide!