Help im stuck!

Options
I think Ive hit a plateu so what can I do to keep weightloss going. Im still eating the same amount and working out.

Replies

• BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    If your body plateaued it means it's time to change something. So change you calorie intake or change your workout routine.
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Stuck on a plateau that you cant break? Back hurts a lot doing cardio or weights? Work on your core. Ive found after stretching doing 3-4 core exercises a day helps me
    with a lot of things. Change them up from day to day, do your 10-20 min of cardio then hit the weights hard! Here is a good basic information article on things you need to start.

http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/abdominalcorestrength1/a/NewCore.htm
  • migranny100
    migranny100 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Hopefully someone has some suggestions. Good luck to both of us!
  • tekeyla25
    Options
    I didnt know this really exsisted I thought that you work out and diet you lose weight I feel like im working so hard for nothing. I did switch my work out routine and thats when it stopped I guess should I go back to doing work out dvds instead of running?
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/743724-useful-links-for-you-must-read
    check out my thread there...some good tips and what not for ya
  • tamrock34
    Options
    hi.. try.. healthyweightforum.com. you need to figure out for your weight. how much will maintain it and how much calories you need to eat to lose weight and this is the website for you. after you figure it out.. calorie cycle..up one day and down the next. eat oatmeal every morning for approximately a month. do not eat your big meals on saturday. sunday or monday. no sugar and under 30 grames of carbohydrates.portion control.. no soda.. only three diet sodas a week.. and walk walk walk.. and do a new exerise at least once that week.. good look.. good luck