just getting started 290+lbs ...

Options
:sad: Im just getting back on the horse if you look over my profile youll see i joined over 30days ago and have not been on in 30days I was 10lbs lighter the last time iwas on. Then i quite my job and got lazzy now im at 290+ i haqve got to get this weight off i refuse to stay this big and am looking for friend and insperation please feel free to add me and May God Bless you!

Replies

• mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hello and GL! I too have gained again and was back to 300 pounds just last week. So maybe we could help encourage each other to stay on track.

Simone
  • brianlawl
    Options
    348 here, you are not alone!
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I need encouragement and motivation.. add me if you want we can keep each other motivated!!
  • Lshaw729
    Lshaw729 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started my journey to a healthier me on 1/4/12 I weighted 319.9 lb. Today I am 244 lb I stumbled many times but my one bit of advice to you is to never give up and create a vision of what you want to look like and keep it with you at all times. My idol is Arnold so my smartphone computer and tablet was wallpapered with his face and body. I would put reminders in my calendar to not give up so I could get my mind conditioned to want my vision. Hope it helps and good luck
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!