What's Wrong With Me?

Options
I'm not sure how to add friends here. I've made posts that I'm new, and I've been honest that I have grown up with an unhealthy hatred of food and am now working to lose weight in a healthy way. It would be nice to meet people who can relate or even not relate but we'll support each other along the way. I'm pretty sarcastic, but I really do want to relate and have supports out there.

Replies

• bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    If you want, check out my profile and add me.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. Do you need to know how to create and accept friend requests or are you just not having any luck finding friends?

Click the arrow under their name and hit View Profile. There's an 'add as friend' button on the profile page.

Also, I can handle a little sass. You're free to add me if you can handle a little ice cream.
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Im not new...signed on a long time ago but I havent ever really used the site. I think you just click on the pic or name of someone and it takes you to there page and there is a link on there " add as friend" or something like that:)

I am not in the same boat as you as far as food but Id be glade to be a supporter and help you along the way.

Name is Troy.
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Will send you a friend request, I am on here everyday :flowerforyou:
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • km202
    km202 Posts: 112
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • Ninjajenna
    Ninjajenna Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm a dork!!! Thanks, everyone!!!