Would love some friends with similar goals..

Options
Hello :)

Im 22 years old... started at 173lbs, currently at 162lbs... goal weight is 150lbs or less.

Feel free to add me.. or say hello and chat :)

Replies

• kenjancef
    kenjancef Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely NOT 22 years old... but I started at 183lbs and just reached my goal of 150lbs a few days ago.
  • alxinhim2
    alxinhim2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    NICE.. how long did it take?

How did you do it?.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Congrats for the progress! Better to start having good habits and working towards these goals now rather than when you are older.
  • Zippy1995
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 18. I just barely started at 220. I want to get down to around 180. :)
  • alxinhim2
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 18. I just barely started at 220. I want to get down to around 180. :)

Nice to meet you!
    I hope to get around 150 :)
  • kenjancef
    kenjancef Posts: 63 Member
    Options

How did you do it?.

Doing this since May, just watching what I eat and getting a workout in roughly 3 times a week.

But in thinking about it, for the first few months I didn't really work out any more than before I started here, so I think my biggest problem was what I was eating. Once I got in to the flow of eating right and logging it all fell into place.
  • LittleLessCurves
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • alxinhim2
    Options

How did you do it?.

Doing this since May, just watching what I eat and getting a workout in roughly 3 times a week.

But in thinking about it, for the first few months I didn't really work out any more than before I started here, so I think my biggest problem was what I was eating. Once I got in to the flow of eating right and logging it all fell into place.

awesome. Thats what Ive been doing. Working out around 3x a week and eating better. Its working so far :)
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm old, but trying to lose 13 lbs. Lost 3 so far.
  • btkkterry
    Options
    My goal is very similar to yours. I'm 5'8" 153 lbs. Started at 185 and my goal is 145 or so
  • alxinhim2
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose another 10-15lbs :)