Sydney gal here looking for online buddies

Options
Hi All,

35 year old gal from sydney wanting to find some online pals to go through this journey. Currently weighing 83.3kgs and have lost 1.7 so far. My aim is to loose 20 kgs and get down to 65. Trying my best and am on this constantly now. Please add me if you like.

Happy health kick

Replies

• spozzybear
    spozzybear Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm in Perth - 32 and need to lose at least 30kg. Feel free to add me :)
  • corysangels
    Options
    Hey Sydney Gal,
    I used this site with good success earlier this but went off the rails for a few months but I'm now refocused on regaining control of myself.
    Let's keep each other motivated :)
    Cory
  • rockabillywife
    Options
    Hi!

I am in Sydney as well, would love another online buddy to keep me focused and help keep others focused!

I shall add you =)
  • libran2010
    libran2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Melbourne girl, weigh nearly the same as you with similar goal! New to MFP and keen to succeed!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • thefitflorist
    Options
    Canadian girl here. just heading into winter and would love some summer inspiration from down under! Feel free to add me :)
  • caitlinmackay19
    Options
    Sydney Girl as well, would like to get down to 64kg!! Really need motivation because I can not get on track! Feel free to ad me
  • hjc123
    hjc123 Posts: 3
    Options
    Bump! I'm also in Sydney. I got lazy these past couple of years and am looking to get back in shape and good health. Need to lose about 15kg. Currently 70kg. Just started the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. I'm on Level 1, Day 2. Anyone else doing any kind of at-home exercise/challenge?
  • im418
    im418 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sydney girl here. Just signed up with MFP. really happy to see some sydney ppl on here. add me