Nerves causing me to eat too much early in the day

Hi all

Ugh..I know it's mind over matter, but I started this program about 8 weeks ago
I've gone from 155 to 141
At first I was doing really well and spacing out my cals
I was never a big eater at night (after dinner)
I consumed a huge portion of my cals (i'm a sahm now) when I was at work...I think it was stress related because once I got home I didn't even think of food
I was doing well. but the past few days, I've been consuming too much early in the day and I am left with 100 cals at dinner
I don't know if it's exhaustion or stress because my ds has been having nightmares and waking at night and VERY early in the am..but i do feel hungry when what I was eating before filled me up (no change in exc.)
I've been having a 100 cal bag of popcorn for dinner, and am Ok with that...(in the sense that I'm not hungry)
BUT I just think I should spread out my cals better and have a more sensible dinner

Anyone else having this problem?
Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Hi all

Ugh..I know it's mind over matter, but I started this program about 8 weeks ago
    I've gone from 155 to 141
    At first I was doing really well and spacing out my cals
    I was never a big eater at night (after dinner)
    I consumed a huge portion of my cals (i'm a sahm now) when I was at work...I think it was stress related because once I got home I didn't even think of food
    I was doing well. but the past few days, I've been consuming too much early in the day and I am left with 100 cals at dinner
    I don't know if it's exhaustion or stress because my ds has been having nightmares and waking at night and VERY early in the am..but i do feel hungry when what I was eating before filled me up (no change in exc.)
    I've been having a 100 cal bag of popcorn for dinner, and am Ok with that...(in the sense that I'm not hungry)
    BUT I just think I should spread out my cals better and have a more sensible dinner

Anyone else having this problem?
    Kim
  • markfloyd
    markfloyd Posts: 69
    Popcorn isn't a meal. In fact, it hardly has any nutritonal value at all. Eat some plain Oatmeal sweetened with Honey, Stevia or fresh fruit instead, or maybe an egg on whole grain toast.