NSV!

Aquarian
Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
I am just so happy that I wanted to post this, even though I have not reached my goal weight. Today, I tried on my favorite pre-pregnancy dress, and it fit! Effortlessly, too! Only after I put it on, did I realize that I didn't have to squeeze through like I thought I would! I couldn't fit into it as late as this July, what a difference 2 months of sensible eating and exercise can make! Yay!

Replies

• neetneetneets
    neetneetneets Posts: 95 Member
    that is amazing! congrats!
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    what an awesome feeling huh?!!! well done!
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Yay! That is amazing! Fantastic!!!
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    well done - these are some of the nicest NSV's - the unexpected looseness of clothes :bigsmile:
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Yay you - What a great feeling :)
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Thank you all! I am still exhilarated. :D I called my husband at work to share, and I danced around the house with my son. I may be overreacting, but God knows that I have practiced enough self-denial to allow myself the freedom to celebrate!
  • 1sophiesophie
    1sophiesophie Posts: 67 Member
    Thank you all! I am still exhilarated. :D I called my husband at work to share, and I danced around the house with my son. I may be overreacting, but God knows that I have practiced enough self-denial to allow myself the freedom to celebrate!

Of course you have earned it. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!