Has anyone tried the 30 Day Shred rotating lvl1,2,3?

Options
I've done the Shred before with great results, BUT by the time I'd done each workout ten days in a row I was going a wee bit crazy!! I want to do it again as we are heading into summer in a few months (Southern hemisphere girl here!!) but was thinking of doing it (for example) Level 1 = Monday, Level 2 = Tuesday, Level 3 = Wednesday, Level 1 = Thursday etc, etc,
I figure doing anything will be better than doing nothing (by nothing read also training for a half marathon) has anyone tried it this way? How did it go? Were your results as good as you hoped for? I was really happy with my results last time and would love for this round to be as good as that was!!

Replies

• misspancakes
    misspancakes Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am thinking the same thing for the same reason - also southern hemisphere girl :) I did day 1 of level 1 today and soooo sore!
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1 Level 1 on Monday - and my arms are really sore today!! My legs are fine, but I guess that is all the running I'm doing. I love Jillian but doing exactly the same thing every day gets pretty boring pretty quickly!!
  • misspancakes
    Options
    I could see it getting very boring. So you said you had great results? What were they? I am trying to lose between 5-10kgs but want to sculpt a little more.
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Here are my photos - I only lost 2.8kg but I think it looks like more! I've lost another 3 or so kg since then but have gone back to work (after being on maternity leave) and have cut way back on the exercise. It took me 33 days, I did the first 14 without a break but then life got a bit in the way.

Finished-1.jpg
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    When I did the 30DS for the second time I did Level 1 for 5 days, Level 2 for 15 days, Level 3 for 10 days.
  • misspancakes
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Your tummy is so flat!! I am very excited now :)