BUNGEE JUMPING!?!?!!?

Those of you that have bungee jumped before or generally know information about it, please help me out..

I'm doing a 160ft jump on Saturday and want to know what to expect, i also have a few questions:

-What do you recommend i wear?
-Do they weigh you or do you tell them your weight?
-How will it feel?

Any other advise that you might have would also be sooo grateful ..thanks guys and gals :D<3

Replies

• I've not done one but would love too. I do worry though about having a heart attack half way down and would definately wear 2 pairs of underpants. :smile:

rsz_cooltext764704302.jpg
    17427511.png
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    I have never been bungee jumping but when I went skydiving, they did not weigh me.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    They weigh you there. People can't be trusted to be honest about these things all too often.

I worse combats and a skinny t when I did my jump. People were there doing it in leggins, jeans, joggers etc. I wouldn't recommend a skirt/dress, but other than that you're pretty safe for attire.

It felt felt nerve wracking and a bit like trying to kill myself before I jumped. The twang hurt my ankles, but it was fun. It's overrating in my opinion though and I wouldn't bother doing it again unless it was off one of those mental high bridges in NZ or something. Skydiving is much more exciting.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    I have never been bungee jumping but when I went skydiving, they did not weigh me.

Parachutes don't have to be measured exactly to accommodate your weight like a bungee cord does.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Oh man, if it feels anything like the skycoaster at kennywood it'll be amazing!!! love free falling!!!
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    I've not done one but would love too. I do worry though about having a heart attack half way down and would definately wear 2 pairs of underpants. :smile:

rsz_cooltext764704302.jpg
    17427511.png

This cracked me up, sorry... But it sounds like something I would say... I am sooo chicken!