What does everyone put in their coffee?

Options

Replies

• joycevb56
    Options
    I use flavored Stevia (liquid kind).....lots of flavor my favorite is the English Toffee but Chocolate Raspberry is a close second, Vanilla Creme is only good one and yes I only add the Stevia no milk or anything else, even great as ice coffee. I used to only have the fancy high calorie coffee but not just black coffee with which even flavored Stevia I feel like today! You can buy it on Amazon...more flavors there then at the grocery stores too.
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Nothing, drink it black
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    Skim milk. Chocolate. And it has to be from Dunkin' Donuts. :drinker:
  • annafuentes
    Options
    Ihave a cup of skim milk and two teaspoons of sugar in the raw with my cappucino. At 90 calories it fills me untill lunch time, wakes me up and does not keep me weighted down as I get some morning excersice in. Artificial sugars are argued to cause Cancer, and at 20 calories per tsp of sugar I am not willing to take the risk. I do not like sweets or sugary sodas so this is really the only pure sugar in my diet .
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Heavy cream and half a teaspoon of sugar. Or sometimes butter, coconut milk, and cinnamon. Yummy. :)
  • cheree1969
    cheree1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Splenda and milk. I switched from sugar to splenda. And I never liked cream. And there is no way I am giving up coffee or drinking it black! Yuck!
  • Nina2503
    Nina2503 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Milk for instant or filter coffee, or a little sweetner in expresso
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I used to load up my coffee with cream and sugar until I realized how many calories were in it. I put my big girl pants on and drink 1-2 cups of black coffee in the morning to wake me up, instead of drinking a hot calorie laden milkshake everyday!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Plain soy or coconut milk creamer and Splenda. Sometimes I put in Sugar Free DaVinci's syrups - caramel is my favorite!
  • greeneyedKat
    Options
    I love the flavored creamers ( meijer organic vanilla or hazlenut), but not wanting the extra calories I now only use a little whole milk or almond milk..what a great idea 'side steel', I think I will try that, adding some vanilla whey protein powder to the milk
  • fingerscrossed75
    Options
    A tiny bit of splenda and a 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk .
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I LOVE heavy whipping cream in my coffee, and I like the Splenda with B vitamins packets (I use 2). Oh, oh and a pinch of cinnamon. :) I can't use sugar in my coffee...makes me have severe mood swings. :)
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    A tiny bit of splenda and a 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk .

LOVE LOVE LOVE almond milk too! :) It's so creamy and delicious! :D
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    2% milk. Those creamer things are fake food. Blech.
  • ihave42cats
    Options
    2 Tablespoons of fat free half and half. 20ish calories per cup. I learned to do without sugar, i weaned myself off it by taking away one 1/4 teaspoon each day.
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Heavy whipping cream, splenda, and coconut oil or butter. After I have reached certain goals I drink it black. (I drink a lot of coffee, lol)
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I cant do black coffee either. I used to have a problem with needing it to be really sweet in order to drink it. BUT, I have cut way back on the Splenda and the creamer as well, a little at a time. I used CoffeeMate Sugar Free French Vanilla (or Fat Free version if need be). That is the ONLY sugar free creamer I like. I have tried others and they all have a nutty taste to them (I.M.O.)

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • alexandra0713
    alexandra0713 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sugar free french vanilla creamer and stevia. I absolutely love my coffee:-)
  • hannahlbrown_
    Options
    I used to put so much sugar in my coffee, but after working at Dunkin' Donuts one summer and seeing how much they put in if you just say "regular" I decided to wean myself off of it and now I don't use any sugar at all! Once you get used to it, you can drink it just with milk and it's still delicious. I'll add cinnamon sometimes, too which adds a lot of flavor.
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Creamer. Typically two tablespoons does it for me. Only adds 70 calories for the day.