Fattie Page

Options
I recently heard the term "Fattie Page". It describes a very "voluptuous" (fat) girl who thinks she's a pinup. The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem, so here it goes:
My name is Adrienne and I am a Fattie Page.
Let the healing begin.
In all seriousness, I am 31 years old and currently weigh 174 pounds. At my heaviest, I was 190 something. So, while I never crossed 200, I was more than flirting with it. I was making out with it in public and calling it sugar baby.
The crazy thing was how slowly it creepy on. I was 135 in my early 20s. I didn't realize how big I had become until I saw a picture of my friends hanging out with a fat girl. It seriously took me a minute to see that fat girl was me.
i am down 20 pounds, but I still have a long way to go. I refuse to diet, but I do try to eat good foods and keep the bad stuff to a minimum. I also recently started running, which has been amazing. I'm training for a 5k in late October. I never would have guessed I would be able to run 3.1 miles, but everyday it seems more achievable.
I am looking for support/encouragement. Feel free to friend me if you are not a total creep bag, slight creep bags accepted on a case by case basis.