I am starting all over AGAIN, and need some new friends

Hello! I am a stay at home mom of an active toddler. I can't believe how quickly weight adds on when you aren't paying attention. I recently joined weight watchers to do in addition to tracking on here in hopes that I can feel accountable between the two. I need friends to encourage me throughout my journey. I need people who are going to be active on here. Please feel free to add me.

thanks!

Replies

• LauraAnn52
    LauraAnn52 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi Melody,
    I am starting all over again, too. I have gained all the weight back I had lost on Weight Watchers plus a few extra pounds. : ( I avoided the scale for a while until I couldn't fit into most of my clothes. I have found this site to be so easy to use. To see the food values there right away has made me more mindful of what and how much I put in my mouth. I know I will be successful in this endeavor if I am consistent tracking my meals and keep in touch with others who are on the same journey as me. You can be successful, too. If you can use some encouragement from me and can cheer me on, too, please accept me as a friend. Take care.