• jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if yah want

Anybody can add me
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me!! Im 25 and am at 195 right now. I know what you mean about being secretive, ive always been that way too and have found so much support with MFP.
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    We can be support friends! I used to be secretive about my weight loss, but recently I've just learned to not care. I am what I am and I'm okay with that-- embarrassment be damned! ;) Either way, I would love to cheer you on. Add me if you feel like it!
  • psychopuff
    Options
    Hello my name is Shari, I am a newer member to MFP and so far I love it. Looking for support from others as the start is a struggle. I want to loose ( to start) 50 lbs. My ultimate goal is to lose 85lbs. I see so many wonderful people out here and would love to meet some new friends on MFP. Please any advice andything to hlpe etc would be wonderful!! Shari
  • mcarrillo5167
    mcarrillo5167 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Kellie! I just signed up Monday and have had some reality slapped into me. I can' believe I actually thought I wasn't eating so bad since I'm such a picky eater. Go on and add me as I continue my process to get where I was pre-spouse ;-)
  • ellieslack
    Options
    I need some friends too!!
  • Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Howdy,

Congrats on the 20lbs loss! Friend request sent. If anyone would like to add me, feel free!

Looking for motivational friends to share this journey with!
  • PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me if you like...i only joined adding friends lastweek and it's really helped...i felt the same way...good luck!
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! 8-) I'm on my 4th week of using MFP properly!
    Georgy.