Halloween Pranks?

Options
Mr_Cape219
Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
What are some tricks you have up your sleeve for Halloween?

Gonna try this, this year.

tumblr_lu64l1ap781qd5zyr.jpg

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    That is a cruel, cruel prank.
  • gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    every halloween, starting this year, im going to a hotel with my best friends :) followed by a haunted house

(eleventh hour haunted house in chicago)

:) we were going to take clean tampons, cover them in fake blood and throw them randomly in places throought the hotel, ie. in the pool on one of the handles of some random persons door etc.

lol... that was probably tmi...
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    We rolled every high school teacher's house around Halloween.

Small town living had its perks...as the cops didn't care as long as nobody in the convoy had eggs or anything other than TP.
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    We like to drop fake spiders from the ceiling or leave fake bugs in peoples desk drawers at work. :devil:
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Every year, my mom would go ALL out and decorate the front porch with webs, spiders, scary dummies, etc. (She loves Halloween) One year, when I was about 16 or 17, I'd just gotten home, it was dark and was walking from my car to the house. Her husband had dressed up just like the dummy that had been posed on the porch for days and sat exactly where it has been sitting. When I was putting my key in the lock, he jumped up and came at me and my mom is in the house laughing her *kitten* off. Scared me so bad I think the neighborhood heard me screaming. They tried it other years after that but I was never as gullible again ;-)
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Many, MANY years ago when I was stationed at Ft Gordon, I lived on base.
    I put on a set of BDU's, black gloves, and a full face mask. Sunglasses completed the look.
    I stuffed a little bit of straw poking out of my gloves and shirt to look totally fake and then, using a harnass, I "hung" myself from the tree in front of my house. People would walk by and look at me to try to decide of I was fake or not. As soon as they lost interest, I would reach out and grab a shoulder or something. It was priceless.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Every year, my mom would go ALL out and decorate the front porch with webs, spiders, scary dummies, etc. (She loves Halloween) One year, when I was about 16 or 17, I'd just gotten home, it was dark and was walking from my car to the house. Her husband had dressed up just like the dummy that had been posed on the porch for days and sat exactly where it has been sitting. When I was putting my key in the lock, he jumped up and came at me and my mom is in the house laughing her *kitten* off. Scared me so bad I think the neighborhood heard me screaming. They tried it other years after that but I was never as gullible again ;-)

Yea..but their goal was to make you paranoid every time. They had this thing where they wanted you to be traumatized and never have a guard down. Much like an episode of The Office where Dwight was throwing snowballs at Jim the whole episode. Then there is a scene where Dwight hides in a snowman and then pops out and throws snowballs at Jim. At the end of the episode, as Jim walks to his car, there are several snowmen everywhere in the parking lot. He walks to the car cringed and guards up as Dwight stands on the roof watching him. Happy to see a broken Jim.

Your parents broke you, because you were always tense when you walked by them.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Many, MANY years ago when I was stationed at Ft Gordon, I lived on base.
    I put on a set of BDU's, black gloves, and a full face mask. Sunglasses completed the look.
    I stuffed a little bit of straw poking out of my gloves and shirt to look totally fake and then, using a harnass, I "hung" myself from the tree in front of my house. People would walk by and look at me to try to decide of I was fake or not. As soon as they lost interest, I would reach out and grab a shoulder or something. It was priceless.

I've always wanted to do that. Seriously you must have been living the dream.