Second day here

kioga86
kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself, see if I can't find a few people to support me in my journey! My name is Chris, I'm 23, a single father, overweight, and trying to get healthy.

I've always been hefty, and have gone through weight loss programs before, and found success only through calorie counting. After watching a New Year's Day marathon of "The Biggest Loser" on the Fine Living Network, I decided to start calorie counting again, and searched through the internet until I finally found this place. I must say I'm impressed with everything this site has to offer, and hoping all will go well.

One of the tools I'm feeling really good about is the blogging feature. I know it makes me sound very self-absorbed, but there is no better motivation than allowing words to flow out of me about how I really feel, then re-reading my writings and reflecting on what I was thinking and how I felt at the time.

So, yeah. Hopefully some of you will be willing to lend some support and encouragement, and help me with my goals! Thanks everyone!

-- Chris

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Welcome! I joined last week an I'm really liking it here!
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Hi Chris! Welcome. I love this site! And there are so many people here who consistently offer support and encouragement and that for me helps keep me on track. Even if you ask the same question that has been asked 1000 times, most people here are willing to be helpful and patient. It's great!
    calorie counting and exercising has been the only thing to truly help me lose weight and keep it off.
    Good luck!
  • Welcome to the sight!
    Hope it works well for you!
  • Welcome! I'm glad you found us, it's an awesome site. :smile:
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.