New Friends needed!

Options
Hi all! I'm looking for some more friends on here that are willing to motivate me and vice versa. I have quite a few mfp on here...but I only get support from the same 1-2 people. And the sad part is, I always leave encouraging comments to my other mfp pals. So I think it's time to clean up my page and keep those who actually like to motivate each other...instead of just being silent observers. No offense to anyone...but losing weight is hard! So I could use friends who share common goals :)

Replies

• wluyando
    wluyando Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    same thing happen to me recee don't worry you are not the only one, its a great idea to clean your list, we don't have MFP friends to just have a number is for encouragement !!! friend request send =)
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...we've got a merry little band of freaks..who spend all day encouraging each other. I just posted today's challenge and it's a good one!
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    same thing happen to me recee don't worry you are not the only one, its a great idea to clean your list, we don't have MFP friends to just have a number is for encouragement !!! friend request send =)

Thank you! I totally agree...I'm like...this isn't Facebook. lol!
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    always looking for more friends ladies. jump aboard!
  • fashionjury
    fashionjury Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy to give and receive some support and motivation :)
  • lbg257
    lbg257 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just added you all too--I love the support on here! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • casswash2400
    casswash2400 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I too can you a little help from time to time, losing weight isn't the easiest thing I have done in my life.
  • Helen_Ch
    Helen_Ch Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sent friend requests out :) I too, have lots of friends, but only a few that post regularly.
  • winterdancer
    Options
    I will send you a request
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Check me out.

You will not get any sympathy from me.

You WILL get support, advise and ideas when you ask.

I am honest and upfront.

I am on a true weight loss journey through principles I have garnered from Forks over Knives and other good books.
  • ShawnNhGa1977
    ShawnNhGa1977 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yeah it's hard work but if we want somthing we gotta work hard for it just like i am you can add me if you want
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I love motivating and motivated friends! Feel free to add! :)
  • ThatDarnZach
    ThatDarnZach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm on here all day every day!! I'd love to do a clean out and get some new friends.
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the new friend requests! I definitely have my work cut out for me (with this weight)...and look forward to the support. And I will support y'all as well :) Y'all are awesome!!!
  • _workforit
    Options
    I'm new & looking for friends/encouragement too! Feel free to add me :-) I love talking health & fitness
  • K_Huck
    K_Huck Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am new so feel free to add me.
  • 10ACGRL
    Options
    I need some new friends to help keep me motivated also, seems it just went out the window ..lol
  • elif_be
    elif_be Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    As this is my first day and I am dead serious about sticking to it this time, I am on board!!!
  • Millah85
    Options
    Friends and support are needed here too.
  • Bmorris05
    Options
    hey! i need some help getting into shape. i know if i have people that are giving me support ill feel more likely to get off my butt! if you want to help, add me! :)