Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I promise I have ice cream. Just get in the van:love::flowerforyou:
  • xsmittles
    xsmittles Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i'm new to mfp, 21 years old.. add mee!! :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could have asked for friends that are in college... rather than a specific age group.

Of course, I work full-time, raise two kids as a single mom, AND go to college...
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I promise I have ice cream. Just get in the van:love::flowerforyou:

It's true. he does! As long as you don't mind the taste of chloroform.
  • Ashley06118
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old college student. Add me everyone.
  • LuckyTerrier
    LuckyTerrier Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 year old graduate student. Please feel free to add me. I love new MFP friends :)
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    22 :) add!
  • cpinto94
    Options
    Hey! I'm Cassandra I'm 18 years old! Join me and my weight loss journey, you all are beautiful <3
  • natuhlay
    natuhlay Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 from Ontario! Not in college yet but plan on going next term. Feel free to add me. :)
  • frankensteen
    frankensteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What if someone has a FT job, and children and a husband at 19 or 20?! Are you going to deny their friendship?

What if someone is 43 and works at Starbucks and has maybe, like, a dog? What about them??

I'm not going to deny anyone's friend requests! I was merely looking for friends in a similar situation so that we can support each other. That's not to say someone with a full time job, children and a husband can't help me towards my goals - I'm just looking for likeminded people.

Is that such a sin?
  • MissJesLee
    Options
    I have just started with MFP (yesterday in fact!) and am 21. So I don't currently have any friends on here!
    I have not joined for weight loss as such as I am already quite slim, but I really want to keep fit and get toned. I have recently started a boxing bootcamp and this has encouraged me to start eating healthier so I can see awesome results! Although I am slim I feel that I could eat a lot more healthier.

I find it interesting to see just how many calories I take in a day, as I really have no idea. More than anything, this is more of an education thing for me, so would love the support from more experienced MFP members to help me on the path to healthy eating!

Add me :)
  • anggxo
    anggxo Posts: 102
    Options
    Hey, I just joined mfp today. :) I'm Angela and I'm 18. I live and go to school in Ontario too, but I go to a different uni than you do. ;P Add me everyone, I need friends!
  • fishpizza
    Options
    I'm 20 and have only joined recently. Feel free to add me! :)
  • deadbambi
    Options
    I'm 19 and from Canada! :)
    anyone can feel free to add me.!
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 19 and I'm a college student in Michigan going to school for Spanish and secondary ed. It's definitely different being in college than a normal job with kids, adult responsibilities and a spouse/significant other/ex-spouse.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    What up guh? I'm a youngon....21 to be exact :) Born and raised in Mobile, AL :heart: I guess you can friend me lol :wink:
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and just graduated from NTU!
    (:
  • ajohn252
    Options
    19, second year at UWO, any younger ladies
    are welcome to add me!
  • Moveit80
    Moveit80 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 from illinois... I'll be 25 in a few months. Guess I'm a bit older than 19. Lol. No kids or husband here! Feel free to add me If ya want! :)
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    25 year old college grad passionate about fitness! add me if you like!