• Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Amazing! You look great. :)

Keep up the work. :flowerforyou:
  • Mama_Lyn
    Mama_Lyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! What a great transformation already!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • BeckySBowen
    BeckySBowen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You look great. I was doing p90x last spring until I wrecked my right shoulder...still suffering. It's tough! Great job. :smile:
  • malicent
    Options
    DEEEEENG I WANNA TRY THAT TOO
  • mollycortez98
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me! I am pretty new on this site. I have three beautiful kids of my own and a step-daughter who I love like my own. With kids, hubby, and my nursing professions crazy 12 hour schedules, I have gained weight and am looking for a reasonable diet plan and getting back in shape to run a 5k next year for a charity I love! Thanks for the drive to succeed! If you want to be friends, please add me. I am looking for motivated people to keep me in check!
  • NickiRae04
    NickiRae04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody! I am loving this P90X!!! Its so fun and the results are real!!!

I am definitely excited about it!!!

Check out my blog www.nickisfitnessjourney.blogspot.com
    YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/NickiRae04?feature=mhee
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NickisFitnessJourney

Thanks again
    LOVE Y'ALL!! ♥
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    WOW! Just awesome! Your results are why I will stick to Insanity! I just started this week and I have gained weight...well I know it's not a gain but rather water retention and sore muscles. But it looks like you dropped 20+ pounds not 3!! Congrats again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!