opinions on seltzer water?

Options
2»

Replies

• gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    The only thing worse for you is skim milk.
    hahahahahahahahah!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Love it. Especially raspberry lime or yumberry. I usually just drink water, but seltzer is a great treat for those times I want just a little flavor.
  • maricash
    maricash Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say it's good for you, but not really too bad either. I dunno, I think the stuff is disgusting!!

Why wouldn't you say it's good for you? It's water. Water is good for you, having some bubbles in it doesn't change that.

I make it at home and drink it all the time with a little bit of lemon juice. It's the reason I was able to give up sugary sodas; I realized that it was really the bubbles I liked, not the sugar, so seltzer was a great replacement.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love it, but it has definitely been an acquired taste for me.

I live in New England, where the Polar brand is big. The vanilla flavor has really helped me curb my soda habit, plus I end up drinking way more water than I otherwise would.
  • legalporter
    legalporter Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's just water with air pumped in to make bubbles. We have a soda club at home and I drink it at work all day. I wouldn't get my 8 c in otherwise. I love it - great plain or with a lemon wedge.
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I wish we had more Polar flavors in Maryland! I love the flavors we do have...but we don't have peppermint and some of the other ones you all have mentioned. I'm jealous!! I live off of that stuff. :)