Heart Monitor???

Options
I bought a heart monitor a couple of years ago. I thought it was just one to wear on my wrist like a watch. When I got it there was a contraption to go around my midsection/ribs. I got used to it, but the metal pieces on it cut into my skin so I stopped wearing it. Now the battery is dying & I'm looking at getting a new one. Looking for recommendations for ones that just fit around the wrist or upper arm. Thanks!

Replies

• RickBriggs
    Options
    Won't work as well. Sounds like you had the strap on too tight and what's with the metal pieces? Sounds like a coat of armor! Check out Polar on Amazon.
  • malariemj
    malariemj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    http://www.polarusa.com/us-en/products/improve_fitness/fitness_crosstraining/FT60

Best purchase I've ever made to help me lose weight. It is very comfortable and easy to use. I also bought the male version for my husband. To me the gym is pointless without it.
  • malariemj
    malariemj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It also has a strap for your chest but it's not bad. Try to find on ebay. I got my husbands on there for $90. Or even try drugstore.com. If it's your 1st order, they usually give 20% off with a coupon code. Also...don't dry the strap. They are $20 to replace....I've gone through 4.