Pregnant Women or New Mommies

Options
Hello All,

Just looking to reach out to other women who are currently prego or are new mommies.

I am a Personal Trainer and group fitness instructor 35 will be 36 next month. I have a 14 yr girl and I am not 11 weeks pregnant. Totally unplanned! I have been really struggling with being nausious and sick most of the day. Now the exhaustion has kicked in and this is with little to no activity. I am mentally and physically struggling with not being able to exercise even lightly right now becuase of the sickness and exhaustion.

Has other had same issues Ect?

Thanks Tonya

Replies

• bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am glad you posted this. I am 37 and my husband and I are talking about another child. I have a 12 yr old and an 8 yr old, plus work for a busy lawfirm and I struggle with time now, makes me very nervous about my age and I worry about being sick or having no energy! Not to mention I don't need to gain any weight LOL I hope you feel better as the days go on and once that sweet little baby is here, it will make it all worth it :smile:
  • nomadepluma
    Options
    Hi. I am also pregnant (very early) but want to use myfitness pal to record what I eat so that I am getting all of my nutrients, balanced diet, and things necessary for a health baby. I am due in May. I am 37 and this will be my first Happy to see this thread.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    My husband and I tested pregnant two weeks ago, but our confirmation appointment isn't until October 11... which is taking forever to get here!

I'd like to continue losing weight, at least in the early stages of pregnancy, but not at the expense of the baby's health. I've been eating 1500 calories a day and have been trying to work in walking daily and cardio/weights three days a week.

So far, I've had absolutely NO typical pregnancy symptoms, so it doesn't really feel real. The only time I've felt nauseaous was when my husband drives on back roads. I guess when the doctor confirms it, it will finally set in.

I have gotten a few cramps here and there, but no spotting. I should be at five weeks, two days when I post it, based on my ovulation data.

I would LOVE other prego friends on here, so please add me! It's our first baby, so I'm goign to have lots of questions and will appreciate everyone's advice!

Shannon