YOU LOOK LIKE A.....

Options

Replies

• mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    @missymoga....a caring person!! Beautiful eyes!!
  • missymoga
    missymoga Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I could see you dressed up like a country girl for some reason. Short overall shorts, plaid button up and cowboy boots!
    me??? if ur tlking 2 me no way lol imma city girl i live in a crazy neighborhood and i would never wear the outfit you just described lol you look like you could be a teacher but a cool teacher not a boring teacher lol :D

Oh sorry I was talking to outtamyway! lol I think you look like you could be an artist or photographer.
  • iluv2laugh
    Options
    true she does have nice eyes and you look like ur into gymnastics lol :D
  • missymoga
    missymoga Posts: 217 Member
    Options

Thank you dear! And obviously first thing that came to my mind for you was an olympic gymnast!
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    . . . person who mildly dislikes Target on principle, but wouldn't mind a couple of reasonably priced items from their electronics department.
  • iluv2laugh
    Options
    I could see you dressed up like a country girl for some reason. Short overall shorts, plaid button up and cowboy boots!
    me??? if ur tlking 2 me no way lol imma city girl i live in a crazy neighborhood and i would never wear the outfit you just described lol you look like you could be a teacher but a cool teacher not a boring teacher lol :D

Oh sorry I was talking to outtamyway! lol I think you look like you could be an artist or photographer.
    oh ok lol and i love art haha my sis loves taking photo's lol i like to be in the photos haha :D
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Sexy librarian :wink:
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9lqq6SrxI1rqn31vo1_250.jpg
  • iluv2laugh
    Options
    you should write who ur tlking 2 lol cuz it gets confusing and you look a lot like miley cyrus so imma say you look like a singer! :laugh: i mean it in a good way! :D
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    high class pimp.
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    An Adventure seeker
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    sorry I was slow

laybabe---A college girl
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    you should write who ur tlking 2 lol cuz it gets confusing and you look a lot like miley cyrus so imma say you look like a singer! :laugh: i mean it in a good way! :D

lol yes..i was talking about you. and thanks, i get that a LOT here. lol
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Sex kitten
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    my next girlfriend? lol
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    my next girlfriend? lol

How YOU doing? lol :wink:
  • iluv2laugh
    Options

lol yes..i was talking to you. and thanks, i get that a LOT here. lol
    oh ok lol thanx and seriously though you look A LOT like her and when people say that that's a good thing cuz shes pretty :D
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    the good looking one from a sitcom.
  • iluv2laugh
    Options
    An Adventure seeker
    who looks like an adventure seeker i am trying to read these and it's so confusing lol
  • iluv2laugh
    Options
    the good looking one from a sitcom.
    who looks like someone from a sitcom??