Anyone doing/has done the HipHop Abs Program?

Options
I am in the middle of the second week. I have been logging my calories (some days I skip, but am mindul of what I'm eating), and staying on track with exactly what the workout schedule says to do. I get up at 5am and do the routine. The days I am supposed to do two different work outs, I do one at 5am and the other about 6pm. I have gained 2 pounds. I have measured my waist and hips every day, and have not seen any results. Am I trying to see results too soon, could this be muscl gain, or am I doing something wrong?

Replies

• nmzeta
    nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Sorry - I have never done it. However....
    I would say 1.5 weeks seems pretty quick. Give it more time. Also if you are working out your abs twice a week, they are probably swollen so that might explain the measurements and would definitely expain the weight gain. When your muscles are sore you are retaining water and therefore will weigh more.
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Personally, I did the Hip Hop Abs workout a few years ago and ended up not losing a thing and hurt my back from all of the hunching. I think it's a horrible workout and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Granted I have some back issues, but my sister doesn't, she did it with me and had the same lack of results other than her back hurt her too.